This week’s challenges are no match for you.
Let MMA Fighter Matt Alfonte lead you in a mean full body circuit that’s sure to whip you into fighting shape!
Equipment Needed: Pull-Up Bar/Gymnastic Rings, Kettlebell & Resistance Band
Estimated Time: 30 Minutes
3-5 rounds / 20 second rest between each exercise
1. Band Overhead Retractions
- This first exercise is simple, but effective. Grasp the resistance band of your choice (we recommend KoreTense) in both hands with your arms straight out in front of you and stretch it as far as you can.
- Keeping your arms straight, extend them behind your head as far back as possible. Then, return to the original position
- Complete 10 reps.
2. Goblet Squats
- Beginning with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold the kettlebell between your palms at chest-level.
- Keep the kettlebell steady and lower into a deep squat. Be sure to keep your back straight.
- Complete 8 reps.
- Grab onto the bar (...or gymnastics rings) with your arms a little more than shoulder-width apart.
- With your palms facing your body, pull yourself up until your chin is above your hands. It may help if you cross your legs or bend your knees as you pull your body up.
- Maintaining your grip, slowly lower yourself in a controlled motion.
- Complete 5 reps.
- Begin in a typical push-up position with your palms flat on the ground, back straight, knees off the floor and your chest above your hands.
- Lower yourself towards the floor, keeping your elbows tight to your side.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position
- Complete 10 reps.
5. Goblet March
- Beginning with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold the kettlebell between your hands at chest-level. (Same as the Goblet Squat starting position)
- For one minute, alternate raising each leg with your knee bent at a 90-degree angle and then back down. Pick a pace and stick to it.
Recommended Equipment: KorePulse
Estimated Time: 5 - 10 minutes
After completing this full body circuit you’ll be feeling the burn everywhere! Legs, arms, chest, back - you name it. Grab your KorePulse, select a vibration setting and roll out those stiff muscles before you sink into the couch for the rest of the night. Use it on any part of your body where soreness persists. The deep tissue massaging effect increases blood circulation and reduces inflammation for quick relief.