KoreHealth founder Jason Manly is back to show us how he stays in shape even when he’s on the road thanks to this KoreTense workout you can do anywhere.
Equipment Required: KoreTense
Estimated Time Per Workout: 30 - 40 Minutes
30 Second Rest Between Exercises
1. CHEST FLY
- Attach KoreTense to a door handle. With your back to the door, grab the KoreTense handles in your fists with your palms facing each other.
- Keeping your arms as straight as possible, extend them forward and bring your fists together. Be sure to keep your feet steady and your chest and core engaged.
- Then, pull your arms slowly away from each other as far as they can go.
- Complete 15 reps.
2. BICEP CURL
- Secure KoreTense to the bottom of a door. While facing the door, grip the handles of KoreTense in your fists with your palms facing up.
- Keeping your back straight and only bending your elbows, pull the handles to your chest.
- Slowly lower your arms back down until they are straight.
- Complete 20 reps.
3. TRICEP EXTENSION
- Attach KoreTense to a door handle and grab the KoreTense handles in your fist at chest level with your elbows bent and your palms facing each other.
- Keeping your back straight, extend your hands downward towards your sides until your arms are completely straight.
- Slowly, return to the starting position with your hands at your chest.
- Complete 10 reps.
4. CHEST PRESS
- Attach KoreTense to a door handle at the same height as the previous exercise. With your back to the door and your feet slightly staggered, grab the KoreTense handles in your fists with your palms facing down and your arms bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Keeping your back straight, Extend your arms forward until they are completely straight out in front of you.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Complete 15 reps.
Equipment Required: KorePulse
Estimated Time: 5 - 10 Minutes
After this circuit, you’ll feel the burn in your chest and your arms - soreness that is no match for the KorePulse vibrating massage ball. Just select the vibration setting you want and lower your chest onto your KorePulse. The combination of your body weight with the powerful vibration technology will pulverize those tight knots and leave you feeling fresh!